Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wireless Charger, Kroma Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5 ,S6 Edge+,S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6 and All Qi-Enabled Devices



https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Charger-Kroma-Charging-Qi-Enabled/dp/B01DO7E2RM

I just recently purchased this Wireless Charger for my Samsung Galaxy S7 and have to say that it makes my life a whole lot easier. The price is currently 50% off and only $9.99. The chargers stays plugged in at my home and all I have to do is sit my phone on it when I walk through the door. It charges immediatly and it charges FAST. The Kroma Wireless Charging Pad can be used with the following devices: Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5 ,S6 Edge+,S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6 and any other Qi-Enabled Devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment