Wednesday, July 20, 2016

InnoGear Real Bamboo Essential Oil Diffuser with Waterless Auto Shut-off



Stylish and very effective against allergies is this Diffuser, I was offered the product for a discounted rate and have to say that it didn't disappoint me. The wooden design on it is really stylish and a good conversation piece when I have guests over in my living room. The Diffuser functions quietly and I tend to use it with lavender (if I want to create more of a relaxing atmosphere), Lemon oil (makes me feel refreshed) or peppermint oil (great help with my kids asthma or breathing problems). You only need to use a few drops and mix it with the pipette once you put the water in it. The Auto Shut off function works great and therefore I do not have to worry about it not turning off when I go to sleep. The Diffuser keeps your air humid and helped with my kids allergy symptoms. The color function is also cute and you can pick between living a steady color on or changing it. Currently the item is unavailable but I still wanted to let all of you know that the Product is a excellent buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment